Correctly use a condom is something that men should know to avoid risks when having sex such as unwanted pregnancy or transmission of infectious diseases.
1. Size of condom
A common problem today is that men go to buy condoms but do not care about the size. Although manufacturers have surveyed the average penis size of Asian countries to offer the appropriate product. But in some special cases, the penis size is outside the average value, then you should measure accurately to choose a reasonable condom.
Condoms – an indispensable item for safe sex
When buying condoms, we should only consider the circumference of the penis without measuring the length. It is recommended to measure when the penis is in an erect state, measuring with a tape measure for accurate results. Or you can use paper to measure and then measure again with a straightedge.
Classification of condom size groups according to penis size as follows:
– Small size 49mm for those who have a penis circumference less than 110mm, but this condom line in Asia is quite rare.
– Average size 52mm for those with penis circumference from 110 – 125mm. This is the average size in Asia, most condoms today are 52mm in size.
– Large size 55mm when you have a penis circumference over 126mm, this condom line is available on the market but not as popular as the 52mm type.
Overview table of condom sizes for readers’ reference
You must care about how to correctly use a condom and the size of condoms for the following reasons:
– Condoms smaller than the size of the penis will be very easy to tear during sex, not only that, but small condoms are not enough to protect your penis from the risk of infectious diseases.
– Condoms larger than the size of the penis are easy to slip during sex, the risk of unwanted pregnancy is possible.
Therefore, choosing the right condom for the size of the penis is the first step men need to know before having sex.
2. Notes to correctly use a condom.
a. Things to do when using condoms:
The first rule to remember is to use condoms for safe sex.
– Check the expiration date on the condom cover before wearing.
– Carefully check the packaging and condom for tears, even a small tear is a risk factor in sex.
– Store condoms in a dry place such as cabinets, drawers, …
– Should use lubricating gel to avoid the condom tearing during sex.
b. What not to do when using a condom:
– Leaving condoms in the wallet is a bad habit that men should learn from, friction and inappropriate temperature will affect the quality of condoms.
– Use lubricating gel for sex, do not use alternative gels such as lotions, waxes, shower gels, etc. The above types not only make condoms easy to tear, but also make condoms worse. for women’s vaginas are damaged.
– Condoms are single-use items, so absolutely do not reuse them. Should be tied up and thrown in the trash immediately after sex.
3. How to correctly use a condom?
– Step 1: Check the condom
As described in section 2, men should check the expiry date, label, tear on the package and rubber before use.
– Step 2: Tear off the condom
Do not think that tearing a condom is a simple matter, if you are not careful, it can cause the condom to tear. First push the condom to one corner and then gently tear the opposite corner with your hand. Do not use scissors because the risk of tearing and perforating the condom is very high.
– Step 3: Handling condom knobs
Gently squeeze the tip of the condom to expel all the air. This prevents the condom from tearing during sex.
– Step 4: Put on a condom
Place the condom on the tip of the penis and slide it down gently to the base of the penis. Covering the entire penis prevents the condom from rolling back during intercourse, not only that, but it also helps protect you from the risk of sexually transmitted infections.
How to wear a condom properly
Step 5: Remove the condom from the penis
Gently pull the condom out of the penis with your hand so that no sperm is spilled out. The whole process should be done while the penis is still erect for easier manipulation.
– Step 6: Tie the condom on the sperm container and throw it in the trash
4. Answers to some questions related to using condoms
4.1. If using condoms correctly, what is the rate of safety?
According to studies, using condoms correctly increases the rate of safe sex by 98%.
The safety rate when using condoms correctly is up to 98%
4.2. Is it safer to wear 2 condoms?
This is a completely wrong concept that you should not follow. Wearing two condoms causes them to rub against each other, either causing them to slip out at the same time, or increasing the risk of tearing during intercourse. Therefore, you should pay attention to this so as not to make mistakes.
4.3. Should you choose a condom with lubricant or not?
The use of pre-lubricated condoms reduces the risk of tearing during sex significantly. Should choose types of lubricating base such as water, silicon, astroglide, …
Knowing how to use condoms safely is the style that modern men should have. Parents should also be more open with their children in these matters when they reach adulthood. Not only helping their children to equip their children with safe sex knowledge but also reducing unwanted pregnancy – currently a problem in Vietnam.
Discussion about this post